The PXP Financial Payment Provider Developer Hub
You will find comprehensive guides and paperwork to assist you take effect with PXP Financial Payment provider as soon as possible, along with help in the event that you have stuck. Let us jump right in!
Please be aware the terms that are following you begin reading the paperwork:
- Vendor: the business offering items or solutions and PXP that is using Financial processing the matching economic deals.
- Shop: the internet site owned by a vendor where items or solutions can be found to clients. a vendor may have a few shops/websites that are different.
- Client: The subscribed client at a merchant’s website that is purchasing items or solutions through the merchant. The terms consumer and “user” are used interchangeably in this documents. Keep in mind that clients are linked up to a vendor, maybe perhaps not shop.
- Payment: A transfer of funds either from consumer to vendor, or from vendor to consumer. The definition of payment and “transaction” are utilized interchangeably in this paperwork.
- Deposit: Subtype of Payment representing a transfer of funds from client to vendor. Also called Purchase, Buy.
- Withdrawal: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client. Also referred to as Payout, Cashout. It really is relevant to merchants in Gaming and Binary Alternatives companies for instance in which clients can get winnings for instance.
- Deposit Reversal: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client for reverting a formerly done deposit.
- Chargeback: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client following the client has expected their bank to return a card deposit.
- Card Refund: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client as a payment for a formerly prepared card deposit.
- Re Payment Method: Attribute of each and every Re Payment. Represents the blend of deal kind (Deposit, Withdrawal, Chargeback, Refund, etc.) and also the re payment option selected because of the consumer, e.g. Charge card (Visa), Paypal, Paysafecard, etc.
- Payment Provider: the next celebration (e.g. a business like Paypal, a bank, another https://speedyloan.net/payday-loans-or/eugene/ PSP, third party Acquirer) which holds the consumer funds and certainly will accept the deal, with matching credit/debit after the approval. a repayment technique may be supported by/implemented via 2 or higher re payment providers ( e.g. Visa Deposit via PXP Financial Acquiring, via AIBMS, Wirecard or other third party acquirers).
- Payment Account: the client identification information at the provider for the certain repayment method, e.g. card details, bank details, etc.
re Payments could be developed in PXP Financial Payment provider by making use of one of many integration that is following:
- Redirect Integration: the client is rerouted to PXP Financial Hosted Payment Pages for going into the re re payment information. Almost all of our merchants that are direct this integration choice.
- Backend2Backend Integration: the consumer goes into the re re payment information in the vendor’s internet site which causes a server-to-server call to PXP Financial Payment provider API to start the re payment. The Backend2Backend Integration choice provides the vendor the chance to generate the Payment UI on it’s own also to invoke the backend API for initiating payments. Partners and merchants with integrated payment that is hosted make use of this integration choice.
Both in full instances, following the re re payment happens to be triggered a notification will undoubtedly be delivered from PXP Financial Payment provider to a vendor endpoint showing what’s the processing status regarding the re re payment. Instead, the vendor application can invoke a number of API options for retrieving re payment details, doing extra actions on a repayments, etc.
PXP Financial has several APIs offered to merchants:
- Payment Service v3: an XML POST API may be the standard API agreed to merchants for Redirect and Backend2Backend Integration.
- Payment Service v4: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality pertaining to Direct Post Integration.
- Payment Service v5: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality regarding user enrollment.
- Payment Service v6: a REST/JSON API supporting extra functionality like vendor onboarding.
Variations are complementary
Please be aware that newer variations don’t completely change older variations, in particular v4 and v5 contain just functionality that is specific usually do not fully replace v3.